Wednesday, May 16, 2007

Who am I ?

BY Qualification I am a Mechanical engineer. However my nterests le elsewhere. I love to spend my day in reading, dabbling in the stock market, listening to music ad websurfing. i did work for seventeen years as an Engineer in various steel plants in India, Saudi Arabia and Qatar. However, now I have decided to spend the second half of my life in doing what I like and following my interests. I wish to live the rest of my life as per my own script instead of a script written by my family and my environment.

Nowadays I am exploring the areas of blogging. I wish to further expand my online presence by e-tutoring, e-auctions etc. I am already conducting all my investment activities on the web. I think it is a great thing and gives lot of power to the individual.

I subscribe to a stock recommendations service on yahoo messenger. The guy at the other end gives numerous recommendations everyday, about 30 - 40 % of which work while the rest dont. He makes a lot of noise about the ones which work and very conveniently keeps silent about the ones which do not work.

No comments: