Continuing my ranting on this topic, i find that people nowadays have forgotten to enjoy their life. I dropped out of the rat race when I quit my job with one of India's oldest and best company. Since then , life has been like a melodious song. Having roamed many countries and places in India, I have finally settled at a small place near Delhi and am spending my time in stocks trading, blogging, websurfing, listening to music, keeping myself fit etc etc. Most of my peers are in highly " demanding" and "challenging" jobs and find it hard to understand, how I can survive without a job. Who is right ? Time will tell. I feel that life is too short to be wasted in just earning more and more money and being successful in the eyes of the world. i have spent 40 yrs of my life in getting an edcation and then working in various jobs. Maybe I have 40 to 50 more years of my life still left. I want to spend them in doing things that interest me, rather than in doing what the society feels I should do.
I am not in a hurry. Maybe I will buy a casio keyboard and try to revive my interest in music, Maybe I will take up some voluntary activity designed to help omprove our society or the environment. Maybe I will do something else or maybe I will just let things continue as they are . I really dont know. I am just waiting to see how the future unfolds and what emerges out of the present nothingness.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment